Decades ago our company started with one punch press and a commitment to quality and service. Unlike other companies that outsource tool and die making, we have an onsite tool and die maker who builds our own tools for stamping machines using all types of metals. This internal expertise allows us to produce the quality and fast turnaround our customers rely on. Today we operate a total of 7 metal stamping presses, ranging from 20 to 100 tons.
- Large and small progressive dies
- Large single-stage dies
- Draw dies
- Multiple single-stage dies, run side by side
- Blank & pierce dies
- We can run customers supplied tooling and material or we can build your tool and run your job, shipping you your final product.
- Coil, strip, and cut to size blanks
- .010” to .875” material thickness
- Steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass
- Press studs
- Manual pressing
Metal Stamping Equipment:
- 1 2000 KDC-60 Lansing Air Clutch Press with Air Cushion
- 1 1999 KDC-80 Lansing Air Clutch Press with Air Cushion
- 2 1999 KDC-110 Lansing Air Clutch Press with Air Cushion
- 11979 Bliss Air Clutch-punch Press 55 Ton
- 1 1970 Bliss 45 Ton with air cushion
- 1 1965 Bliss 40 Ton Air Clutch with Variable Speed Motion
Our customers rely on our exceptional expertise and equipment to produce high quality metal stamping and forming—and they rave about our customer service that’s second to none. Find out how we can help you get the quality and speed you need by contacting us today.